C'est Judith L! A place for me to be crazy....
老師,辛苦了.呵呵, 不怪妳想好好睡個覺.總感覺經紀公司方面有點失去方向且力不從心.我懷疑他們真的在乎.dg是股東之一,應往遠處多想.如果"Change the World"此首有代表他的夢想, then,that song of"lately", it's sad....望下一部片子能好好篩檢, 為他心疼...謝謝完整生日會系照,Judith.
Finally, found your old blog, got rid of the 5965, here I am.I'm miserable, if I can't retrieve some of the files on my old PC, I'll be very very upset, so upset only DG can make me happy again, cccc.. thanks for the beautifle slides.
Dear Carol.....Fighting!!Good luck on your old PC~~~That's the reason why I refuse to 重灌 my PC....miserable as it is....555kk....上aa是我唯一可以休息的時候 一點都不覺得累耶~~~
親愛的,我從今天下午開始就進不了AA,只能看到首頁,但進不了任何區,並且,字也變得很大
http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2007/03/12/20070312000063.html幫忙貼一下
Post a Comment
5 comments:
老師,辛苦了.
呵呵, 不怪妳想好好睡個覺.
總感覺經紀公司方面有點失去方向且力不從心.
我懷疑他們真的在乎.
dg是股東之一,應往遠處多想.
如果"Change the World"此首有代表他的夢想, then,that song of
"lately", it's sad....
望下一部片子能好好篩檢, 為他心疼...
謝謝完整生日會系照,Judith.
Finally, found your old blog, got rid of the 5965, here I am.
I'm miserable, if I can't retrieve some of the files on my old PC, I'll be very very upset, so upset only DG can make me happy again, cccc..
thanks for the beautifle slides.
Dear Carol.....Fighting!!
Good luck on your old PC~~~
That's the reason why I refuse to 重灌 my PC....miserable as it is....555
kk....上aa是我唯一可以休息的時候 一點都不覺得累耶~~~
親愛的,我從今天下午開始就進不了AA,只能看到首頁,但進不了任何區,並且,字也變得很大
http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2007/03/12/20070312000063.html
幫忙貼一下
Post a Comment