I know.... I'll try to log in thru my school tomorrow! My hubby has tried every means possible... He couldn't get in thru his Apple, which is not possible. We have a fixed IP at home... I miss everyone in AA....55555 KK & huping tried to help me tonight, no use....
-Try cleaning your cookies -Have you had any internet security softwares, firewall, web accelerator installed recently? make sure that your computer setting allow all cookies coming from hostmybb.com under your tools -> privacy option (on most browsers) allow www.hostmybb.com -worse comes ro worse, send a bug reporting here: http://www.hostmybb.com/support/viewforum.php?f=2
7 comments:
It's not funny anymore!
Can you get in through other IP addresses?
I have not seen V2 recently either.
All others are OK.
I know....
I'll try to log in thru my school tomorrow!
My hubby has tried every means possible...
He couldn't get in thru his Apple, which is not possible.
We have a fixed IP at home...
I miss everyone in AA....55555
KK & huping tried to help me tonight, no use....
judith, I take it back, you ARE alone, V2 is on tonight.
Hope to see you soon.
What do you mean that you only can see the home page of AA,judith?
If so, and is there any possible you may reregister?
What went wrong?????
-Try cleaning your cookies
-Have you had any internet security softwares, firewall, web accelerator installed recently?
make sure that your computer setting allow all cookies coming from hostmybb.com
under your tools -> privacy option (on most browsers) allow www.hostmybb.com
-worse comes ro worse, send a bug reporting here:
http://www.hostmybb.com/support/viewforum.php?f=2
you're not this admin are you?
http://www.hostmybb.com/support/viewtopic.php?t=467
I don't have any access to http://www.hostmybb.com
I've tried all the above, still no use...
my IP may be blocked by accident, not thru AA, but http://www.hostmybb.com
I guess...will try to mail them my problem...thanks, though...
Post a Comment