C'est Judith L! A place for me to be crazy....
Haha~~~,listening to the first sentence of the song,hey,sounds~~~~Talked to my mom last night on the phone,how surprised that she's in crazy for SIG~~~~~
Dear free, your mom certainly is crazy about Jumong...Who wouldn't?? cccccc......
Free, please don't watch JuMong.
I really don't have much time to watch Jumong (too long la)~~ So,Carol,I won't be lured by him~~~~^.~I might spend some time to look up his videos and mail it to my dearest Mom~(she asked me) hahaa.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Haha~~~,listening to the first sentence of the song,hey,sounds~~~~
Talked to my mom last night on the phone,how surprised that she's in crazy for SIG~~~~~
Dear free, your mom certainly is crazy about Jumong...Who wouldn't?? cccccc......
Free, please don't watch JuMong.
I really don't have much time to watch Jumong (too long la)~~ So,Carol,I won't be lured by him~~~~^.~
I might spend some time to look up his videos and mail it to my dearest Mom~(she asked me) hahaa.
Post a Comment