Sunday, August 05, 2007

愛情的條件


今天終於K完這齣戲.....好感動喔!!
我還掉了幾滴眼淚....不簡單!!

愛情真的沒有條件嗎??? 很難吧!!

看到昌樹對恩屏的愛....好忌妒!! 其實這部戲真的拍的好!! 很有教育意義~~~~

當初如果恩屏沒做錯事, 就不用那麼辛苦, 偷偷把孩子生下來!! 昌樹真可憐....看他那麼痛苦, 我真是心疼!! 最心疼的還有那些長輩....為了兒女, 擔心不已....唉!! 父母真難為~~~~

婚姻要維繫真的需要很多努力!! 還要運氣好吧??
只有愛真的很難, 要信賴, 忠誠, 體諒, 忍耐.....

我相信最後昌樹跟恩屏會復合的!! 兩個這麼相愛的人一定會再碰面, 緣分是真的吧???


最可憐的是池城....他完全被國國取代了....最後男一居然不見蹤跡.....男二卻篡位, 變成真正的主角!!
哈哈哈~~~~~都怪我的國國太會演戲, 太迷人.....海神是如此, 條件亦然!! 太偉大了~~~~

剩下朱蒙還沒看完.....好捨不得!! 不過他的新戲該快上了.....應該不必像等DG那樣辛苦吧???
"Lobbyist" 加油!! 國國加油!! 支持你~~~~

Sorry, JDG!!




5 comments:

freemind said...

Judith, please give your son a squeeze hug from me~

Is this an ending of "愛情的條件"?
(from youtube)

I would cry like a fool whenever there is a heartbreak moment(I sighed).

Love is hard to define...

Judith Liu said...

Yes, dear free....It was the ending of the drama, when he saw his daughter for the first time.....5555 Really touching scene!!

I wanted to send him to school when he is at home....too addicted to on-line games....

Char said...

Sorry judith sister, I am still working on 朱蒙~ It probably will take me a while to finish watching it. These days I am busy cleaning up my computer. Unfortunately, I have to give my computer to my niece. My plan is to buy a new computer before December. So in the next few months, I will be using my son's computer....

So far, I have watched 10 episodes of 朱蒙, I don't find him very cute...sorry. Honestly, I don't like watching 古裝, especially about war.

Char said...

just in case you don't know who I am...hehe. Charmaine is my real name, "Char" is my nickname online.

Take care!

Judith Liu said...

I know who you are(the first 4 letters), my dear....

No hurry...Wait until you know his love to the woman-召西奴....

I recommend 愛情的條件&海神
He was just irresistable....more love scenes....ccc