C'est Judith L! A place for me to be crazy....
Judith, 妳也聖誕快樂!!昨, 今二天忙累了... 做餅飦, 準備做耶誕大餐,遞送先生那邊的大大小小的禮物. 今次不與他們一起過節. 我只想安靜和自己家人過.十九年婚姻, 不容易也!!! 好好珍惜喔.妳難道是在年底結緍的?~~~
No, Dear free.....I got married in April, but we started dating 19 years ago at a Christmas party,got married 4 years later....ccc
Then,趁此再重溫昔日甜蜜~~ 好好去約會^.~
"My Christmas gift"???Dumb me, thought I was going to see DG's faces all over, too good to be true!Your hubby's heart can't be any bigger! Don't ask for impossible.
Hahaha.....Carol, I miss you....My gift is the 2008 Calendar of Song....ccccMy hubby is very used to it by now....hahahahaha!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Judith, 妳也聖誕快樂!!
昨, 今二天忙累了... 做餅飦, 準備做耶誕大餐,遞送先生那邊的大大小小的禮物. 今次不與他們一起過節. 我只想安靜和自己家人過.
十九年婚姻, 不容易也!!! 好好珍惜喔.
妳難道是在年底結緍的?~~~
No, Dear free.....I got married in April, but we started dating 19 years ago at a Christmas party,
got married 4 years later....ccc
Then,趁此再重溫昔日甜蜜~~
好好去約會^.~
"My Christmas gift"???
Dumb me, thought I was going to see DG's faces all over, too good to be true!
Your hubby's heart can't be any bigger! Don't ask for impossible.
Hahaha.....Carol, I miss you....
My gift is the 2008 Calendar of Song....cccc
My hubby is very used to it by now....hahahahaha!!
Post a Comment